The Judge Group, INC
Seeking a Buyer / Procurement Professional for an Engineering and Manufacturing organization.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Very fast paced, Engineering and Manufacturing organization has an immediate need for an experienced Procurement Professional.
* Specific responsibilities of this position will include:
* Responsible for creating purchase orders to maintain stock levels and demand for parts, raw materials, outside services, and Engineering Services to support Aircraft Cabin Integration Engineering Programs.
* Develop Request for Quotes (RFQ) to suppliers. Review supplier proposals and ensure all terms and conditions are met.
* Able to manage suppliers for Quality and On Time Delivery.
* Assist Receiving, Planning, Quality and Engineering to solve parts discrepancies and work with suppliers on Returned material (RMAs), part revisions, and corrective actions.
* Work with suppliers to expedite part deliveries when needed, track part shortages and provide updates on part status in support of ongoing Integration Programs.
* Establish and coordinate vendor terms and conditions to meet the Company and Customer requirements.
* Aid in the setup of new suppliers, part numbers, and outside services.
* Coordinate approval of all vendors through close coordination with the Quality organization.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a purchasing environment creating purchase orders and managing suppliers.
* Must be self-starter requiring a minimum of supervision and perform with a degree of accuracy in the execution of job assignments.
* Must be able to read and interpret engineering part lists, drawings, and bill of materials.
* Should have knowledge of ERP/MRP systems as well as typical PC/business software applications (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint packages and Internet.)
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills are needed to interact with a wide variety of people.
* Must have good organizational skills, be able to prioritize work, accurately perform duties with constant activity in the area, and pay close attention to detail.
* Must be able to work under pressure, relate to others and maintain flexibility with schedules of the department.
* Professional level written and verbal communication abilities.
The Judge Group, INC
Website : http://www.judge.com/
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 5,000 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.