Pinnacle Family of Companies
Centennial, CO, United States
Purchasing, Manager, Operations, Executive
Director of Purchasing
Regional Office - Denver, CO
The role of the Director of Purchasing will manage and continuously evaluate national supplier and service programs to control expenses and maintain a high standard of quality for all Pinnacle properties.
• Develop and execute purchasing strategies for the organization.
• Track and report key metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
• Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
• Perform cost analysis and benchmarking.
• Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
• Monitor aging reports to control outstanding balances.
• Negotiate, analyze and implement all community level ancillary service contracts.
• Organize and prepare service contract abstracts for use during property transitions.
• Control energy expenses by managing energy consumption and deregulated rates.
• Monitor and analyze resident utility billing programs to maximize recapture rates.
• Provide customer service to internal and external clients.
• Other projects as assigned.
To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform all essential functions competently. The requirements define the knowledge, skill, and/or ability necessary to perform the essential functions. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5 years of related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or other related degree
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS:
JOB KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
• Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
• Highly detail oriented
• Knowledge and ability to use MS Office Suite
• Ability to gather and analyze data
• Solid judgement and decision making skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively with team members both written and verbally
• Strong team player mindset with the ability to produce high quality work collaboratively as well as independently
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job is considered light in physical demand. Verbal and auditory ability required in order to communicate in person and by telephone. Must be able to sit and / or stand up to eight hours per day. Must have close and distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to finger and grasp. Physical activities include computer keyboard operation, and frequent verbalization of ideas. Must be able to travel independently.
Pinnacle Family of Companies
Website : https://pinnacleliving.com/
The Pinnacle Family of Companies owns, develops, manages and invests in multifamily, office and hotel properties nationwide. Pinnacle is one of the largest multifamily management companies in the United States.