Seasonal Operations Managers - Distribution
(Positions Available in Olive Branch, MS & Memphis, TN)
*Competitive salary and associate discounts*
This position is responsible for providing strong leadership, addressing budgetary objectives, and managing associates assigned. The Operations Manager trains, evaluates, motivates, delegates, and monitors the activities of all associates reporting to this position. They will ensure that daily departmental goals are met using a People First philosophy to achieve established objectives in Safety, Service, Quality, and Cost.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage a team and demonstrate excellent communication, inclusiveness, and collaboration skills
• Provide leadership, direction, training and guidance to associates
• Lead by example and support Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision and Core Values
• Manage the productivity, accuracy and efficiency of the distribution staff
• Meet all required metrics and setting new standards as the operation progresses
• Drive continuous improvement and customer service
• Manage third party relationships with the delivery provider and all performance metrics of the operation
• Develop plans and execute successfully to ensure KPI’s
(Key Performance Indicators) are met pertaining to safety, service, cost and inventory integrity
• Maintain associate records including attendance and performance
• Requires a considerable level of independence to accomplish objectives and projects
• Must have the ability to hold self and others accountable in
a fast paced distribution or manufacturing environment
• Assist senior management with design implementation and project roll-outs
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 3 years of distribution or manufacturing supervisory experience or 5 years supervisory experience in another industry.
• Experience working with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Flexibility to work any shift.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working with a warehouse management system
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com