LaJoy Group, Inc
Currently looking for individuals to fill a receptionist position at an industrial bakery in Plymouth, MI. Interested candidates should have 4 years of stable work history and prior receptionist experience.
Qualifications for Receptionist:
* Completing and tracking company purchases
* Great customer service skills
* Good problem solving skills
* Ability to answer multi-line phone
* Ability to accurately type information
* Knowledge of computers and how to use office programs
* Must be organized and detail oriented
* Ability to take direction from and communicate with supervisors and employees
* Ability to multi-task and complete assignments with a sense of urgency
Requirements for Receptionist:
* 4 years of experience with company purchasing is required.
* 5 years of proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Office
* Must be punctual and possess a positive attitude with the eagerness to learn and grow within the position
* Must be able to pass a Drug Test
* This job requires (or may require) a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue
* Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance ( Employer Contribution covers up to 84% of the family medical plan)
* Paid Holidays (12 hours of regular pay, 6 times per year)
* Paid Vacations
* 401K w/employer contribution
* Paid Training
* Company Events (Holiday Party, Golf outing, BBQs)
Compensation for the Receptionist:
* $16.00 per hour
LaJoy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
LaJoy Group, Inc
Website : http://www.lajoygroup.com/
As a leading provider of workforce solutions in Southeast Michigan, LaJoy Group, Inc. delivers its' services based on the needs of your corporation. LaJoy Group partners with your corporation to analyze the business strategy and workforce needs. Focusing on value and results, LaJoy Group then develops and implements the right solution using a unique service delivery model; A managed workforce approach that accomplishes measurable results.