Target Brands, Inc.
Seal Beach, CA, United States
Manager, Sales, Purchasing, Retail
Feb 14, 2020
May 29, 2020
Executive Team Leader Specialty Sales Job Description
ALL ABOUT TARGET
As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. Your passion for the latest trends will come to life when you lead a team to actively engage with every guest in each of the specialized businesses.
ALL ABOUT SPECIALTY SALES
A sales force of specialized consultants who provide tailored suggestions and solutions through active selling and compelling visual merchandising presentations that inspire guests and build the basket. Teams in A&A, Beauty and Electronics prioritize guest experience while blending completion of tasks that ensure product is available and easy to shop – pulling, filling, pricing, setting, staging and maintaining the sales floor and the backroom. At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
The role of a Specialty Sales Executive Team Leader can provide you with the:
· Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building and managing a guest first culture on your team
· Knowledge of retail business fundamentals: department sales trends, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies
· Experience setting and planning department(s) monthly/quarterly workload to support business priorities and managing a team to deliver on sales goals
· Ability to manage multiple specialty businesses and balance team member expertise in each area to effectively manage teams in each department
· Knowledge of competitors and ability to leverage insights that drive business objectives in each specialty department
· Experience managing a team of hourly team members and leaders; and creating business specific strategies and goals
· Skills in recruiting, selecting, and talent management of hourly team members and leaders
As a Specialty Sales Executive Team Leader, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
· Drive total store sales, understand your role in sales growth, and how your departments and team contribute to and impact total store profitability.
· Create a guest
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Target will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
Target Brands, Inc.
Website : http://www.target.com/