The Concorde Group
• Forecast SKU level demand for stocked products
• Set, monitor and adjust minimum inventory levels by SKU for inventory based vendors to achieve sales, inventory turn and fill rate objectives.
• Identify potential shortages and overages and take appropriate actions to bring quantity to a desired level.
• Collaborate cross functionally with merchandise and sourcing partners to develop SKU plans, review currents trends and meet seasonal calendar due dates.
• Initiate replenishment and initial stocking purchase orders.
• Insure accuracy of inventory and forecasting data
• Monitor and take action on (stocking) backorders, late orders, and other inventory issues
• Analyze historical data and current trends to identify sales and inventory opportunities and risks for assigned categories and SKUs.
• Recommend actions to optimize inventory turn and margin based on current trends, and report open to buy status to B2B partners each month.
• Help propose inventory investments in key brands in order to improve customer experience, drive sales & profit.
• Identify underperforming inventory and partner with merchandisers to drive liquidation strategies.
• Communicate with vendors as necessary
Operations & Warehouse communications
• Collaborate across the organization to ensure inventoried products are prepared & available for sale
• Communicate large inbound purchase orders with receiving team at warehouse.
Job Type: Full-time
This is a permanent position with a salary of $50k. Please submit all resumes to:
Established in 1986, The Concorde Group has become Westchester County’s premier boutique staffing agency. Our mission is twofold; to provide the tri-state areas best companies with the most effective human resource solutions possible and place qualified candidates in better jobs. Our professional staff of counselors has over 90 years of experience in a diversity of disciplines. If you are an organization looking to upgrade or add staff, our comprehensive list of services can make Concorde your one stop staffing solution. If you are a candidate seeking a better opportunity, or have been unsuccessful finding more suitable employment, Concorde is one of Westchester’s top job placement agencies and can introduce you to your new career.