Matrix Service, Inc
* Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
* Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its Core Values.
* Process daily material requisitions from the jobsites to supply the site with material at a reasonable cost and by the date required.
* Request pricing for project managers and estimators as needed to allow them to prepare their bids in the most time and cost efficient methods possible.
* Identify new vendors that can provide the most cost-efficient, timely, and quality products possible; maintain relationship with current vendors.
* Process invoices for billing purposes, and research invoices that were rejected by Accounts Payable.
* Negotiate pricing with new vendors.
* Perform other duties as required or assigned.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristic or category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs by State
Want to be a sponsor?