Alliance Search Solutions
BUYER for a growing Cleveland company (new position)
* In business over 30 years
* Employ over 300 employees in multiple manufacturing facilities
* Most of the employees have been with the company for 10 years (offer longevity, growth and stability)
* When it comes to setting high standards for their products, they stands alone. Thats why customers around the world - in all industries - have come to rely on them for superior-quality, competitively priced, precision manufactured parts
* Their parts are used in a variety of different industries: off-highway, truck, automotive, aerospace, railroad, agriculture, energy, mining and material handling industries
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
* Hours are usually 7am - 4pm
* Vacation time provided to start and 10 holidays are observed throughout the year
* Company offers health and major medical plan, dental, eye and prescription coverage (starts day one!)
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401K program (50% match) just to name a few features!
YOUR ROLE WITH THE COMPANY:
This Buyer will be responsible for assisting the Purchasing Manager with a lot of the processing of invoices and orders (mostly for MRO items - Maintenance, Repair and Operations items for 3 facilities), will run weekly reports, ensure all requisitions are processed, obtain work orders for internal repairs/services, update and maintain appropriate files, graphs, spreadsheets, contracts, logs, procedures and reviewing orders. Excel spreadsheets is VERY important in this role (dont have to be a super user but at least a 7 out of 10 level). Syteline software is a major plus if this person has experience.
* High school education minimum (Associates Degree or higher would be a plus)
* Experience with processing purchase orders, invoicing, pricing as a Buyer from a manufacturing environment
* Solid Excel skills (not a Super User but at least a 7 out of 10 level)
* Strong communication skills, energetic, personable type person that can/has worked with multiple levels in a company
Commensurate with experience but they would like to hire someone in the $35,000 - $50,000 range
For immediate consideration please send resume today!
Alliance Search Solutions
Website : http://alliancesearchsolutions.com
At Alliance Search Solutions, we partner with middle-market companies who are similar to us. The ones who work with an unconditional commitment to integrity and who understand the value of a true partnership. We have industry-leading fill rates, far surpassing the performance of many of our peers. And that success stems from our comprehensive, well-defined process– the key to how we hire smarter. Based in Cleveland, Ohio, we are a nationally-focused retained and contingency search firm serving a variety of clients and industries. Since 2001, our search consultants have matched hundreds of top executives and direct hire candidates with organizations domestically and internationally. Our mission is to consistently match top performing companies to great talent through a positive, seamless recruitment experience. When you succeed, we succeed.