Location:San Bruno, CaliforniaUS
• 2-3 years of related work experience years of related work experience
• Online ecommerce experience a plus
• Strong general business knowledge base
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Passion for serving customers and understanding their needs
• Performs well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects, and a virtual teams
• Good project management skills • Detail-oriented and strong follow-through
• Positive, upbeat, can-do attitude
Job Details This job will manage full catalog for a specific category--supporting the category manager with all needs, from item set-up to helping build a strategy. Candidate will be responsible for building relationships with vendors, identifying new trends & securing invetnory for them, working with planning & inventory management to protect & forecast inventory on existing skus, managing pricing, item set-up, content health quality & making major improvements to both search and browse customer experience. This role will essentially be operating as Category Specialist.
inventory,SKU,Vendor management,inventory management
Website : http://www.collabera.com
Collabera has over 18 years of experience in providing contingent workforce management services and exceeding client expectations through highly effective processes for recruiting, screening, testing, and consultant management. Many of our clients regularly seek our advice when making changes to their internal IT staffing and vendor management programs. Over the years, we have formulated strategies, processes and in-house IT systems - enabling our sourcing engine to mature into one of the strongest in the nation.