Were seeking an Facebook Ad Buyer to join our team on a full-time basis. You will work directly with our executive team and report directly to our Director of Marketing. As a Facebook Ad Buyer, you will participate in strategy, planning, buying, and executing digital media campaigns on Facebook. You will be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish, determining budgets, strategy, optimization, and even helping to create and modify the creatives used.
What Youll Be Doing
* Actively participating in digital strategy and media planning meetings
* Creation of digital ad campaigns across Facebook from ideation to execution
* Creating detailed reports of campaign performance
* Work with other team members to implement a cohesive and integrated strategy
* Negotiating opportunities with new and current media partners
* Analyzing online media buys
* Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to management.
* Optimizing campaigns to internal ROI metrics
* 1-3 years experience buying online media for direct response
* Strong experience in affiliate and performance marketing
* Experience with building and managing a media plan
* Experience in native channels, Facebook, and/or experience with programmatic display
* Strong background in direct response, managing campaigns to ROI
* Extensive split testing experience and serving as a primary stakeholder for conversion funnel improvements
* Experience with copywriting and writing copy for conversions
* Affiliate experience is a huge plus
* Background and/or experience with design a plus (i.e Photoshop) is a huge plus
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a huge plus
* Base Salary Commission Cache Rewards
* Competitive Health, Dental and Vision benefits
* Work from our Los Angeles, CA based office
* Loose vacation policy
* Flexible work hours
* Free Daily Lunch Coffee Snacks
* Frequent company happy hours, get togethers and good times!
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?