Manager, Merchandising Planogram
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Xfinity Retail Store Summary:
Our Xfinity Retail Stores represents a significant sales and service channel in the company serving over 30 million customers every year. Join us as we continue to evolve into a world-class national retailer, bringing together immersive in-store sales and service experiences. Our stores have always been a place where customers could find a friendly expert to help with routine service. Now we are so much more! Our stores have become a place where customers can experience our products and services in convenient locations. Additionally, customers can purchase the latest consumer electronics products that enhance home entertainment, home connectivity and their mobile experiences
As the Manager, Merchandising Planogram, you will be responsible for the Merchandising Planogram system that will provide our Xfinity stores with prescriptive placement for all devices, accessories, and in-store marketing materials. You will be a key contributor to ensuring execution in our Xfinity stores and creating retail excellence. You will also be responsible with building new store planograms for Xfinity retail and Branded Partner locations.
- Responsible for managing the Merchandise Planogram Cloud Software for all retail stores across the country
- Responsible for on-going relationship with Software Manufacturer to ensure HQ Merchandising and local sales teams are efficiently and effectively utilizing the software for full capabilities
- Works with Software Manufacturer to implement all store design elements, floorplans, fixtures, displays, devices and accessories as well as Marcom within the software system
- Determine planogram system needs based on the business and suggest/implement system enhancements where available
- Develop and update planogram field training
- Manage bi-weekly resets by implementing changes into the planogram system
- Manage day-to-day activities including floorplan updates, profile changes, and daily maintenance of the planogram system
- Partners with various HQ groups to coordinate merchandising and product launches
- Deliver visual execution instructions, store planograms, reporting, store compliance and campaign completion by task
- Lead planogram photo compliance, develop photo execution report, and send out reset execution results
- Attend daily, weekly, and monthly calls to ensure alignment on all product launches, reset activities, and special projects
- Launch and manage order integration in the planogram system which allows stores to order needed materials
- Lead the new store opening process with vendors to ensure key activity dates are aligned and scheduled
- Manage all 2-way, real-time communication, including reminders, notifications, issue and order tracking with sales teams and Senior Field Merchandising Partners
- Work closely with the Field Merchandising team to ensure they have all of the reset information required for them to create, distribute and execute the field communication strategy
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- 5 years of telecommunication industry, retail marketing, merchandising, and experience with merchandising planogram software
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Website : http://corporate.comcast.com
Comcast Corporation operates as a media and technology company worldwide. It operates through Cable Communications, Cable Networks, Broadcast Television, Filmed Entertainment, and Theme Parks segments. The Cable Communications segment offers video, high-speed Internet, and voice services to residential and business customers under the XFINITY brand name. This segment also provides business services, such as cellular backhaul services to mobile network operators; Ethernet network services; and online advertising services. The Cable Networks segment operates national cable networks, which provide entertainment, news and information, and sports content; regional sports and news networks; international channels; and cable television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Broadcast Television segment operates NBC and Telemundo broadcast networks, NBC and Telemundo owned local broadcast television stations, and broadcast television production operations, as well as owns digital media properties. The Filmed Entertainment segment produces, acquires, markets, and distributes live-action and animated filmed entertainment under the Universal Pictures, Focus Features, and Illumination names. This segment also develops, produces, and licenses stage plays, as well as owns digital media properties. The Theme Parks segment operates theme parks; studios; Island of adventures; and a dining, retail, and entertainment complex. Comcast Corporation was founded in 1963 and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.