Job ID 2018-5205
Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization - not just when its convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter Indirect Buyer/Planner who thrives in a fast-paced, team-orientated environment to help us optimize customer satisfaction by joining our purchasing team in our Decatur, TX facility. Your knack to build strong relationships and ability to collaborate cross-functionally will be paramount as you establish and monitor key metrics that drive efficiencies and balance costs. Make a difference as you play a key role to help us achieve Operational Excellence!
In this role you will
* Process purchase reqs on a daily basis and seek the best source across a dynamic catalogue of suppliers;
* Intimately understand and address risks in areas of critical supplies and/or suppliers;
* Develop inventory processes that address unique strategic buy needs, business risk mitigation, etc.;
* Assist in the development/implementation of inventory management practices;
* Establish, refine and manage metrics to ensure optimal inventory performance;
* Recognize and communicate to management market trends to help mitigate cost.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
* Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, Supply Chain or Industrial Distribution;
* Proficient, advanced use of Microsoft Excel;
* Ability to analyze data and recognize inventory and consumption trends;
* Ability to effectively communicate across teams/levels and influence/champion change;
* SAP experience strongly preferred.
Your success will be measured by
* Serve as a leader and strive for team success;
* Be accountable for results and openly express ideas and viewpoints;
* Leverage technical knowledge and tools to drive continuous improvement;
* Create new solutions and inspire others - Influence positive change.
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether youre looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
* Very Competitive total compensation plans.
* A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match thats all yours- no vesting!
* Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure youre happy and healthy.
* A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.ENT789
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Website : http://www.entegris.com
For more than 40 years, Entegris has been a provider of critical products and materials used in advanced high-technology manufacturing. These products and materials are often used to make the building blocks of many of the world's most complex microelectronic products, such as computers, mobile devices and phones, data storage components, televisions and monitors, and automobiles.