35.00 - $
Purchasing Agent III
Supply Chain professional needed for a dynamic Aerospace company. We are looking for a diverse, motivated, and experienced candidate who has demonstrated success buying everything from piece parts to services to complex Aerospace or Department of Defense components. In this role you will be negotiating/managing suppliers, analyzing supplier proposals, performing price/cost analysis, creating a CPSR compliant procurement file, supporting proposals, solving procurement roadblocks, reporting status to upper management and the customer, and making independent decisions that lead to company successes. We need a team player who can work with and support all functional departments. The Supply Chain team has an important role in this organization and we are looking for someone who can make an immediate positive impact.
• The successful candidate will perform all duties related to the procurement of goods and services as required
• The procurement duties include, but are not limited to, generation of Requests for Proposals, Proposal Evaluation, Source Selection, Negotiations, File Documentation, etc. within scope of authority
• Knowledge of FAR/DFARS is mandatory
• Prepares Purchase Orders/Subcontracts and documents procurement file accordingly
• Analyzes requirements for sourcing
• Develops new vendors as appropriate
• Monitors Purchase Order/Subcontract performance – ensuring our suppliers are compliant with the requirements (i.e. schedule, delivery, pricing and quality)
• Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and takes corrective action
• Approves and submits invoices for payment
• Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Cost Point experience a plus
• At least two (2) years of experience with DOD programs.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of company and supplier management
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience with a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
Orlando , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs):
$ 35.00 - $ 40.00
INCONEN has grown to be a nationwide company and provides services throughout the United States. Since our origin in Los Angeles, we have expanded our company to include an office in Wichita Kansas. Each office is a national recruiting center.